Friday, May 2, 2008

@Public Library

After much ado ....and for the sheer curiosity of it- I finally reached the Minneapolis Public Library. I think what compelled me to do this was the fact that "working from home" really doesn't help if you are holed up inside a 1 BHK and specially not when its supremely messy...

Do not ask me why did I not think of this earlier, but as someone said- Adversity is the harbinger of change- so after hearing one too many digs about how working from home means housework and people giving a small grin when I told them i actually work, to hubby laughing at my measely paycheck..i decided to take my future in my own hands...

Which means....I am now joining the thinking, working, doing population of the United States of America for which you need to step out, get dressed and sit with a laptop amidst people with similar goals.

About if this move helps me get my grey cells working faster than sitting on a sofa with a laptop curled up on my lap struggling to read and type..is still a matter of debate.

I shall keep you posted dear readers.

Till then,
syonara

No comments: