Sunday, May 4, 2008

May Cold Winds, Ironman et al

I sometimes wonder if I have repeated the titles.So I write about what I am going to write about in the title.I also observed that I types as fast as I speak and since I don't know typing it really creates a lot of typos when i type fast - and If i dont, I lose track of what I was thinking...See that typo came, slowed me down and now i forgot where I was...

The title helps...

Can you imagine being cold in May- May the month of heat, starting of summer holidays, ACs back home...we are in May and the heating is on...it was raining for hours yday and today when Mr Sun finally found the time to show its face, it came along with Mr Wind going on at 20 mph..dont ask me what it did to me...

Freidns ask how is it here- are you liking it or not- i wish i could sometimes just listen and walk away- like they do when they visit my blog- read and walk away..come on people- feedback is always welcome- bad or good..at least i would know people read the crap i write...

Watched Ironman today..not bad..paltrow did a good job..who is the ugly hero anyways..but if he is an MIT grad, I am certainly not putting him down on the must watch list...which makes me think - are all genuises made of the same DNA- he reminds me of some of the intellectuals I have met in Life...is DNA(by which i mean behaviou, motivations, mannerisms) of all these guys eventually == Flirts, highly egoistics (dont blame them for it though), Driven , Geeky, Weird, Bad at any sorts of Filial Relationships...??

And you thought i would say it was an awesum fun movie ? what with eating a four dollar hot dog?!

More later...too late at nite...

Ciao.

No comments: